Your tax-deductible donation to the HeARTbeat Collective will help support the many events, programs, and scholarships we offer throughout the year.
Please check out our annual appeal letter, below, where we ask for support from our community. You can learn about what we accomplished together in 2019 and how you can make a tax deductible donation to support our scholarships and programming, or earmark money for our equity campaign so we can help steward Camp Timber Trails in Tolland, MA.
Greetings and gratitude to friends old and new,
This letter, our annual appeal is going out to all of you who are the core supporters of the HeARTbeat Collective, Forestdance and Unifier family. Together we are entering our 17th year of creating our inspiring gatherings.
We are so thankful for every one of you who has joined us over the years and contributed your knowledge, care and service to our circles. For those of you who are new here, welcome, and we hope you will join our incredible community of supporters.
Each year we must raise $12,000 from our community to help us meet our annual $185,000 budget. If Unifier, Forestdance or another of our events has touched your life as profoundly as it has ours, then please donate today.
In 2019 we:
- Received our determination letter from the IRS and were recognized as a 501c3 organization.
- We became Equity Holders and part owner/stewards of Camp Timber Trails, our “Homeplace.”
- Offered our 6th Unifier Festival experience with our highest turnout yet.
- Offered over 140 healing and expressive workshops in Children’s Programming, Permaculture, Social Justice, Dance, Music, Visual Arts, Circus Arts, Primitive Skills, Herbalism, Poetry/Spoken Word, Singing, Yoga, Meditation, Visioning, and PeaceMaking.
- Offered two Forestdance Gatherings, our 12th in Costa Rica and our 35th overall in Massachusetts.
- Successfully ran our One Earth DrumDance Co for teens in the Pioneer Valley.
- Co-produced an event with the Extinction Rebellion in Northampton, MA
- Produced Journey to Unifier events in Ithaca, Great Barrington (Lanesborough) Pawtucket, and Boston.
- Hosted two volunteer work weekends at Camp Timber Trails.
- Collaborated with and offered production support to Aniwa, the Indigenous People’s Gathering.
- Hosted various smaller healing and expressive arts gatherings with various modalities including cacao, riversong and fire choir initiations, kambo and you.
- Offered scholarships to our Forestdances and various programming.
Together in 2019 we offered many meaningful experiences, shared many healthy lessons, and inspired and cultivated leadership from so many in our community. With your support, we will offer an even brighter vision in 2020.
Please send your tax deductible donation to:
The HeARTbeat Collective, Inc.
162 Main St.
Leeds, MA 01053
You can also donate via PayPal or with a bank or debit card through our portal by clicking the “Donate” button.
Being in service to you, our community is a great honor and your support truly makes it possible.
Please Hear Us Say Thank You.
Kalpana Devi, Ult Mundane, Steve Young, and Jason Cohen.
The HeARTbeat Collective Inc. is a non-profit 501c(3) organization.
Our 2019 programs were made possible through grants and donations from
The Aspen Community Foundation
Indigo Coffee Roasters
And Contributions from Individuals like you
Your support makes experiences like this possible: